Teacher of English
This position is full time, permanent and to commence in September 2020
Applications from NQTs are welcome
Our School is a popular school for students aged 11-18 with approximately 1000 students on roll. We are situated in a highly desirable location in Buckinghamshire in the Aylesbury Vale area with a wide range of available amenities. To complement the surrounding rural location, the school is well placed for commuting to London with an excellent rail service, we are also well served by the M40 which directly links to Oxford.
Our relentless journey of improvement includes a sharp focus on teaching and learning so that we strive to become better and better as a school. We also have a keen determination to ensure that the full range of literacy skills of students are fully developed in this vital core subject.
We can offer you:
an enthusiastic, loyal and dedicated staff who are relentlessly driving improvement forward
respectful, hardworking students who are eager to succeed
an improving learning environment
a supportive community with significantly rising numbers for school places.
You will ideally offer us:
• good subject knowledge
• enthusiasm for and a love of oracy, reading, writing, English language and literature that will inspire learners
• high expectations of students in terms of their learning
• the ability to work as part of a highly successful and forward-thinking department
• flexibility and enjoyment of working in a busy school environment
• the ability to organise and prioritise your workload.
If you would like more information on this vacancy please contact Helen Doubler asap via email at [email protected] or on 07867654459.
For more information or to apply for this position, please contact Helen Doubler at [email protected]